cari di sini

November 01, 2010

Hello November!

Hello November!
Ah, I gotta tell you all, that If I'm a company, or a bank, I'm broke. Bankrupt.
October was so 'harsh' ya. So many LITTLE NEPHEWS AND NIECES' Birthday. By LITTLE means PresentS. By PresentS means BANKRUPT. *not to mention, DOD's birthday*. Bahahaha. Here it is, November. With all the pennies left, there would be another 'parties' on the line. Another LITTLE NEPHEWS and NIECE's birthday. Lalalala. *not to mention My good friend's Wedding*.

Speaking of which by the way. I'll write something good about this November.
I'll have no free weekend in this month. So in this early
month, I'll say Sorry to my family, my DOD, and all my besties that i might be disappointing you all for all of your 'undangan berhura-hura'. But Bismillah, I wish all of these plan would bring me closer to my dream. To our dream. THIS IS GOOD! I can smell it!


And, therefore, I'll make a promise: I'll take my day off at
the end of year, and spend it with my beloved ones. So, mon beau, be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment