cari di sini

September 29, 2006

Spontaneously WEIRD..

What a W.E.I.R.D Day!!!

Starts from Me and Koch's Plan on Thursday..

We made a plan to eat Soto at Friday..Oh yeah, we wanted it that bad!!

Today, is Friday.. The plan was going well, we waited till Maghrib, have a break, pray, then went to Detos, ate what we have planned before.. Pak Sadi's Soto...

==Before all above it, at the first class,, Koch threw an idea to watch a movie, i checked the schedule via my cell...

*Detos: Me, You and Dupree, My Super Ex-girl Friend, I Love You Oom...*

Nothing deserved to be watched,,so we decided just to eat then...==

But suddenly,, after having our foods, we decided to check out the cinemas..And, we found that they show Yours, Mine an Ours in the 1st studio *not Me, You and Dupree* then, in the 4th studio,,They show Man About Town..

"Hey, it's Good!" Kochai told me.

"Wanna watch it??" I asked (knowin' that this movie is good,,Bams has told me before).

"What time?? 20:15?? it's just 19:15.."

"It's up to you,, It's interesting, i wanna watch the movie..It will be end at..22:00" i said.

"Hmm, no matter for me,,since i have nothing to do in the dorm.."

"Well??"

"Okay, if we watch the movie, we could go downstairs to Hypermart to buy Bread for your sahur.." I gave an idea.

"Okay let's go!!'

Then, we just decided to watch it!!

We watched it!!

We entered the studio at 20:00..

It was empty!! we were the only ones!!!

The movie was about to begin..no one came..There were only Me and Kochai..And until the movie began,,We were still the only ones...Lord!!

I was ever been the only six, or even four..But the only TWO??? it just too WEIRD!! It was like we were on our home theatre.. with a huge screen... enjoyin' our meals.. Ooh..It just too WEIRD!!!

Thanx God,,20 minutes later 2 couples came.. then we were the only six,although, it was still felt like we were in our own room--since we talked bit loudly--it was still too empty!!

Hahaha..we were SPONTANEOUS PERSONS..

Yes We ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's me..That's Kochai...

It just Us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment