cari di sini

May 11, 2010

Grateful#3: MY JOB

Grateful#3 is dedicated for it, MY JOB.

I'm working at BINUS UNIVERSITY. -unpaid adv- Here, we have one division named SAC, Student Advisory Center. There are 3 section , Counselling -known as BKM in UI-, Mentoring -highly likely same as UPA in UI-, and Personal Development -like T&D in a company-, HERE I AM.
It is Manga, the one who offered me to join to help him in Mentoring, but (un)fortunately, he didn't get me, since I ran to another section, Personal Development *Sorry Manga, you're Nice, but no thanks* :D
I've been here for almost 3 months, and I can say: I LOVE MY JOB!

I'll give you some reasons why I love my job.

#1. BRAINGASM!
Working in personal development, I feel my brain couldn't stop thinking. We need to modify, update, or even build a new module for workshop or training. So we have to read, google, read, extract, read, translate, google, read, delete, google, read, read, read. Know new things, learn new things, build my own new things. It's Braingasm!

#2. INOVATION
*still connected with reason#1* We really need Inovation here. *and everywhere I guess*.
Talking about New ideas of module and content of training, I'll sum it on Braingasm. Inovation here refers to New Way to attrace those students to join our activities. Learn how to make good publication. Learn how to make an event with the content we want but will be delivered in Their way.

#3. Working Environment
I'm working with people those (mostly) have psychology background. We're humanist. LOL
working with positive people, positive attitude, POSITIVE environment. With this latest reason, I'm bit sure, without 2 previous reason, I'll still enjoy the JOB.

That's all I can share, that's all on my mind that i need to write. Couldn't think too much, my brain is busy.. :))

1 comment: