cari di sini

October 17, 2011

Life Need Balance, you are mine.

Everything happens for (a) reason(s). Indeed. 
And, for me, there will always be a good reason. 
I have some reasons that I might hate D so much. But, those reasons be the reasons why I love him even more. *hari apa sih nih? kok gw menye-menye* H

Well, nowadays, I wake up early, even on the weekend. Sebelum jam 7, aku sudah sukses bangun dari tempat tidur, dengan segar bugar. Amazingly, I have started working on that time, on weekend. (⌣́_⌣̀). No, Am not workaholic. Am a matrialistic girl. I need to work for shoes, bag, and, gadgets. Ahahhaa. 
Working, is something that, I could enjoy. Really. I don't know is it because I always (unconsiously) choose the job that I like, or is it me that, just, freak. Anyhei, intinya, pagi ini aku sudah mulai bekerja jam 7 pagi. Walaupun, aku tidur pagi juga, biasanya. Dan, D tiba-tiba datang pukul 11, membawa kue rangi kesukaan ku. Ah! Pacar yang satu ini emang hebat! Kue rangi teman kopi menjadi bateraiku untuk bekerja. D? Dia kutinggal sampai ketiduran di depan TV. Kasian

Ya, ya, ya. Once I'm working, on academic assignments or my business, I'm pulling myself into my own cave. EVEN, I ignored D -several times he said- that ask for lunch. Bahkan dia sampai buat cereal sendiri saking lapernya. Ahaha. 
Let's say, when It comes to Time (management), I'm a strict one, or rigid. I'm too anxious to be anxious. So that I manage my time well, so I can do everything without being in rush *masih bisa prokrastinasi*.. :D Makanya, I love working on my assignments, I'll finish what I've started SOON. But, D, He's on the other side of the ring. Today, when I was in my cave, with all the assignments, He pull me out and said 
'ajak abel berenang yuk! Di PIM!' 
And I was like 'HAH! Gak liat apa ini gw lagi kerja?!' But, call me crazy, I left all the papers and went to the pool. Yes, I love him so much. He spent a lot of time with (waiting for) me. Me and my assignments, me and my business, me and my bla bla bla.. And this time, he took different action in the right time. Because he knows, all I need is a spontaneous random day out. There, he took me. Thank you D. The fact that you often come late, too much laid back, make me insane. But this spontaneous thing, keep me sane. Me, myself, don't think that I need to take some 'rest'. Tapi, setelah berenang aku merasa jauh lebih segar dan bersemangat. Hati gembira pokoknya. :) 

Yah, life need balance, aight? And you, thank you for balancing my life. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment