cari di sini

July 13, 2010

Grateful#5: Loving My Job. It Pays ME More!

Love Your Job! It pays you more than your salary!
Yes, This is one thing I'm grateful for. I've wrote about why I Love my Job. Then Now, I'll Write the effect of Loving this Job.

This two months, we're working like Energizers' Rabbits. So many things HAVE TO be handled. Scholarship programs with all the details, Freshmen Enrichment Program with all the details, Three Big Conferences, and, not to mention all the daily things WITH ALL THE DETAILS.
Physically? Tired. But, loving this job, I still can laugh out loud. I'm enjoying all the phase, steps, process, madness and ALL THE DETAILS. Yes, I'm tired and physically Exhausted, but thank God I love this Job, so that all that I need is weekend to rest my body, *and my beau to give me extra energy. hello there my MoodBooster*.

So here, i write to you. Saying that salary is not my first consideration, will be so naive. But it would be better if you really know what do you want to do, what kind of job do you expect, what's your passion, then get the right job that you can fall for. Hmm, It'll pay you more than your salary does. This is it, Grateful#5: Loving My Job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment