cari di sini

June 24, 2010

busy busy busy

Oops! I've neglected my blog again! Sorry you dear..
Well actually my beau has asked me to write again, but, i MADE so many reasons. hihi.
Now, trying to be wise, I'll share some stories with you all. Where should i start? Hmm, i guess i'll start with..

What've made me (seem) so busy. It's hard for me to explain (or I'm too busy to explain, or too lazy to type them, whatever) . Briefly, currently i am working on:
1. Internet Marketing Seminar,
2. Grooming Seminar,
3. Presentation Competition,
4. Newsletter,
5. Sophomores' orientation system,
and several other things i couldn't even remember. ahahaha.
this is one of my daily routine:


*clueless which one need to be viewed first. ahahaha.

Ps for my beau: sabar ya mas kalo dicuekkin. wkwkwk..

No comments:

Post a Comment