cari di sini

June 07, 2010

cheating in a relationship

Inspired by cacingdisco's thread on Plurk, I'd like to write about cheating in a relationship.
You may like or not like this writing. This is just My thought tho'.. So, just enjoy, and hope it could help you.

When someone's cheating in a relationship, whose the one to be blame?
My answer is: It's not about whose the one to be blame, but me, myself, I would look into myself first. Maybe I'm the one to be blame. Do I ignore him a lot? Do I care him less? Is it me who creates the chance for him to cheat? The point is: Look into ourselves first, introspection.
Then, if there's something wrong with me, we should discuss about the conclusion. WE, me and my partner.

If there's nothing wrong with me. If I've never create any chance for him to cheat, then it must be on his. By 'his' I mean my partner, the one whose cheating.
Then, same as above,
we should discuss about the conclusion. WE, me and my partner.

How about the one whose cheat with my partner? Hello, She is not cheating me i Guess. She might seduced my partner, but, if my partner doesn't give any response, It won't happen. So, Why bother blame the third party. They are beyond my relationship. :)

So, will I forgive Him if he cheats on me? Theoretically: Yes. *in fact: i may forget, as long as i can. forgiving is another story*
Will we stay together? Theoretically: No. *in fact: I have a tendency to forgive and giving a second-or-third-or-fourth chance*

That's my thought about cheating in a relationship.
Hope it won't happen to me.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment