cari di sini

December 13, 2010

2 good books for my guitar

Hello Universe! It's me Again..
After several weeks without significant writing, Here I am trying to make one.
Hmm, Where should I start? Let me start from this: I bought two books yesterday. "The LAST LECTURE" By Randy Pausch and "Habibie-Ainun" By B.J. Habibie.
So this morning, I thought, I'll bring this book so that I can read while doing something.
I got in to my bus, trying to comfy my self then open the book and start reading the book. But then, when i reached the 4th page, I got this look:Yess, this book is so... *i don't have the right word to describe it*
Considering that I was on the bus, and will be looked so 'weird' if I cry, i decided to not continue it. I close the book and SLEEP. ahahaha.
I'll read the book and tell you all later.

btw, this afternoon, Ocep, my office mate suddenly told me: "Kak, harga senarnya.....bla..bla..bla.." And all I could remember was: I CAME TO GRAMEDIA TO BUY STRINGS FOR MY GUITAR! How could It was ended with two books and no strings at all!! Argh! You, Roro!!

*) picture taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment