cari di sini

December 02, 2010

Sehari Tanpa Handphone

Bah! gw baru inget kalo gw punya rencana untuk posting 'sehari tanpa HP"

Ya, ada baiknya langsung saja gw bercerita:
It was Tuesday, I left my cellular phone at home, then I had one day without it.
Just want to tell you guys that I CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT. Beside, D told me once "Do We still need Cellphone?" I said: "YES, WE NEED!!" People use Facebook, facebook chat, YM!, other IM thingy, twitter atc, *but you're not so into those things D! That's why WE STILL NEED Cellphone."
Hmm, That's not what I want to share *sigh, how I'm easily distracted* Anyhoo, I can live with cellphone, since I had like a bunch of deadlines on the line. Then, I have my lovely music player and I can count on my office's network. :p So, Here I Tell you:

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT CELLPHONE!


After those success story, I came home then I checked my Cellphone. I got some messages that I need to know, but one of them said: "Meetingnya Hari ini ya guys, karena hari yang lain pun pada gak Bisa... "
DAAAAANG!!! For the other messages, When I got the messages (lately) It was just fine, but for this message, I should've got it..at the right time..as a result: I missed that meeting.. Sorry guys.. :(
BAHAHAHAHAHA. So, let me Tell you:

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT CELLPHONE,

But I NEED IT!!

"Hidup itu juga tentang berhubungan dengan orang lain. Bukan dengan diri kita sendiri (semata). We might live the way we want it, but, would it matches the others?
Bukan semata tentang menjadi apa yang kita inginkan apa adanya kita, tapi, juga tentang bagaimana hidup selaras dengan yang lainnya. Manusia lain, makhluk lain."

2 comments:

  1. gue sejak hamil ampe sekarang juga biasa aja ama hp hehe, ya kalo ada dipake, kalo lupa bawa ya sudahlah...
    cuma ya kadang ada konsekuensi kayak gitu itu, info meeting yg kita ketinggalanlah, family urgensi yg kita ga tau lah.... (loh kok jadi curhat)
    tapi yang paling sering si karena hp ga dibawa, or mati, or silent diomelin abis2an sama mama tercinta gara gara ga angkat telpon dari beliau hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha.. setuju Del..
    Orang butuh kita untuk butuh Handphone.. :D

    ReplyDelete