cari di sini

April 23, 2011

Smart home design! I want this so bad!

Selamat Hari Sabtu, temans!
Yes, Sabtu ini Saya masuk kerja. It's Okay, I love working Saturday. The day would run so fast and at the end of the day, I'll meet my D. Till the night ends. Yeay!

Ahyhei, that's not what i want to share. All I want to share is; I FOUND A GREAT HOME-DESIGN. Oh Yes D, save your money, Coz we gotta prepare this!

Check this out!

Here, we could have private room for our own me-time! And, if we want to read or having meal together, we can just move the wall into: BRILLIANT, Isn't it!

Then, see how smart and cool this bedroom:*yes, i Know It seems like nothing special, but.. when you open that wall, you'll have...
Another space for reading.. yeay!
it connects the bedroom with the working room..

Simple look form the working room when the wall is closed:
*simple bookshelf*

Aaaa.. I want it!

*source: toxel.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment