cari di sini

March 21, 2010

grateful#2

I'm back. And i think i'll post some serial writings. Hihi..
Yesterday was my birthday. And it was the greatest birthday I've ever had.
So, this post is tribute to My 24th birthday (and all of the person behind the surprises).

party#1
19 March 2010
It was an ordinary Friday. I was excited about my birthday, not that i was expecting for a surprise, just thinking that i'll be 24. And for me, Birthday is a perfect day to start a new routine. Working time has finished, My beau picked me up. Then, we waited for his mom and grandma at Kalibata. We waited for almost 2 hours, but that was fine. We had great time while waiting. :)

After picking up his mom and grandma, we went to his house, having late dinner and chat with his grandma. *Chatting with his grandma is always great. She's nice and hilarious.* It was 11 pm when I asked him to drive me home. Bit late, since i used to be at home at that time. We were arrived around 11.40 pm. Dad showed up and asked us to sit in the living room, MAD and WARNED US! *why we came home that late*
Errr.. I hate this situation.. My parents never mad at me. As i remember, not even once. Then, He was Mad at me and showed it in front my beau. I was ashamed. :( He asked me: "Kenapa pulang malem? emangnya kamu serius sama Dimas" <-- I was shocked, like what-kind-of-question-deh-pap! But then, after that "shocking" situation, mom came bringing the birthday cake. OH MY GOD!! CONSPIRACY!! And the brain behind all of these was: DIMAS OKTO DANAMASI, my only beau!! Cumi-asin-cupu-super-nyebelin!! **terima kasih ya, sayang!**

party#2
20 March 2010
**Thank you for all the messages ya people. SMS, phonecall, Facebook, Twitter, Plurk and Everything!! You're all great!!** Me and my beau had a plan. We'll meet his friend and having so-called-double-date, going to death by chocolate and watch a movie. This was his plan, and I think this will be great simple things to do in my birthday. :) We went to PIM, my beau said his friend has been waiting since 11.30 am, and at that time he just picked me up at home *dasar tukang telat*.
He said his friend was waiting at Sushi Tei and we'll pick them up. Perfect. I was craving for sushi since week ago. We were arrived at Sushi Tei, tried to find his friend, but then i saw my besties: Bams, Rara, and two people that I could only saw their back, but then i knew They were Kochai and Ical. I thought It was JUST a coincidence, they're just having lunch together at the same place with me. **Since, we were planning for this lunch but Kochai texted me to cancel this plan because Rara has to do her job, Bams will be late, Galih should stay at home, and Kochai didn't think she could make it. So I was told her that this lunch should be rescheduled.** But then, when they saw me, They sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and so that I JUST realized that THIS WAS A SURPRISE. Errr!! Another CONSPIRACY!! Ahahahaha..
Thank You Annisa Krisanti, Sekar Adelina Rara, Andy 'Bams' Notowijoyo, Kharisma 'Ical' D.W. dan tentu sama my beau Dimas Okto Danamasi. And of course, being with all my beloved besties, I Had a GREAT TIME, GREAT DAY, GREAT BIRTHDAY!!


So this is it. Grateful#2. My 24th birthday.
For all the great birthday greets and wishes from all great people **Thank you**. For all the Surprises. And, God, For the chance of being 24. Thank you all, Thanks God, Alhamdulillah. I wish i could keep learning, improving my self in every aspect, make everyone that I love and love me be proud of me.
And for the special wish: being a good navigator for my captain.

♥♥being 24 and grateful for everything happens in my life♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment