cari di sini

January 01, 2012

New Year's Eve, just another night..

Happy New Year!! It's 2012!

Well actually, am not the one that (have to) celebrate new year's eve. New year's eve is just another night. Nothing really special. That's what I think about it. But, I live a special life, I'll make it special. What makes new year's eve becomes special is the way you spend the night.
Ya, malam tahun baru itu memang sama dengan malam-malam lainnya, yang membuatnya spesial adalah cara menjalaninya.
You can use the time to have your me-time, reflection, meditation, praying, party, cuddling, or just sleep. And, if you think it's just another night, why bother ruin others' special moment? Hehe..
Me? I (always try to) spend new year's eve with my significant others. I know, I was too busy, sometimes. And I need a moment like this to remind my self that I need to spend more time with them. This time, I choose Manggis Lane United. The craziest amigo..
Thank you honcos! Mingling with you all was like the stupidest and time wasted thing. But essential. I don't have to use my pre-frontal cortex when I'm with you, and I'm full.

So, what do you think about new year's eve? How did u spend urs?

No comments:

Post a Comment